To report directly to the Administration, the candidate will have following main tasks:
- Ensure close analysis and itemize incoming orders of doors and cupboards/wardrobes for production supervise and guarantee stocks of raw materials in order to fulfil in-time order production
- Productiion planning and management;
- To ensure full coordination between administration, Production and sales Departments.
- CAD knowledge (mandatory)
- Computer skills from the user’s point of view (mandatory)
- 3D knowledge preferred
- Previous professional experience in the area preferred
- Time-table flexibility
- Driving license
- Proactivity, dynamism and responsibility (mandatory)
- Age: up to 35 years (preferably)
- Min. EDUCATION DEGREE: 12th Grade
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Integration in a solid, prestigious company
- Other Conditions: according to skills and evolution potential
Only applications with CV and photo will be considered.
If we are unable to respond to all applications, only those whose profile comes closer to our expectations and needs will be contacted.
If you think you comply with the a.m requirements, please kindly submit your application using the form below.